Eggs are so sturdy you can use and abuse them in any way you like. After a long days work, you come home and all you need is a fulfilling and quick dish.
Here comes right atcha!
- Bring a pan of water to boil.
- Add salt and vinegar. (Vinegar will keep your eggs together.)
- Crack your eggs in a cup or ramekin and slowly slide into the boiling water.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Crush some garlic into full fat yogurt.
- Wisk till creamy.
- In a pan, bring butter to boil and add smoked paprika, red pepper flakes and dried mint.
- Drizzle over yogurt and eggs.
Photo Credit: gurmerehberi